Let it shine with our Gloss Bathroom Tile Paint!
Make your bathroom, en-suite or WC tiles glow with Rust-Oleum Gloss Bathroom Tile Paint. The two-part system is easy to apply with our handy activator included. Water and mould resistant, it’s perfect for modernising your bathroom with brilliantly rich colour and a beautiful glossy shine.
- Gloss over dated and discoloured tiles! Rust-Oleum Gloss Bathroom Tile Paint is perfect for making stone, glass or ceramic bathroom tiles shimmer with a new lease of life. Highly concentrated for an incredible depth of colour, the Gloss Tile Paint provides a glistening shine for a polished, high-end feel.
- Painting bathroom tiles has never been easier. With a simple two-part system, just add the activator (included) to the tile paint and apply directly onto your tiled surface- no need for a primer. Take out the time, effort and cost of a remodel and complete your project in a day, as the formula is touch dry in 1 hour and recoatable in 4
- Water, mould and moisture-resistant, our Gloss Bathroom Tile Paint is available in the same 100+ stunning colours as our exclusive Bathroom Collection; create a sense of harmony across your walls, tiles and cabinets
- Easy to apply by brush or roller, the water-based, low odour formular provides excellent coverage of 14m2 per litre, with increased durability against spills and splashes for everyday cleaning
- Rust-Oleum Gloss Bathroom Tile Paint (& Activator) is made in the UK and comes in eco-friendly packaging, available in an infinitely recyclable, 750ml tin
Rust-Oleum Bathroom Tile Paint is not available in a 10ml tester sachet due to the formula needing to be mixed with an activator in order to perform correctly. In the full-size product, once the 15ml Activator is added to the 750ml Bathroom Tile Paint base, the paint needs to be used within 5 days. Should you wish to check the colour of this product before you buy the full size can, you may wish to order a sample in an alternative formula for colour matching purposes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need the activator?
This is added to offer better durability.
Will it fade with prolonged water exposure?
This will fade over time if regularly immersed in water.
Will this cover sealant?
How much paint do I need?
Our paint's coverage is up to 14m2 per litre per coat.
Is this suitable for shower tiles?
Yes, this can be used inside of a shower enclosure.
Do I need to use any top coat with the tile paint for added protection?
The product does not require added protection, it is very durable without.
Do I need to use a primer before painting with the bathroom tile paint?
No primer is required unless you are having issues with stains, in which case a dedicated stain blocker would then be required.
What is the difference between the Bathroom and Kitchen Tile paints?
The Bathroom tile paint has the activator for added durability.
Can I use the tile paint on a sink or bathtub?
This product fades with prolonged exposure to water, so this wouldn’t be suitable.
Can I use this on bath panels?
This product isn’t suitable for any other surfaces.
Why can't I buy samples of the bathroom tile paint?
As the product needs an activator to function correctly, we’re unable to downsize this any further.
How many coats will I need?
2 coats are recommended.
Shipping & Returns Policy
Shipping & Delivery
At Rust-Oleum Colours, we prioritize providing a seamless and prompt delivery experience for our valued customers. For the safe and reliable delivery of your order, we have partnered with Yodel, a trusted delivery service.
Once your order is dispatched, you will receive an email confirmation containing your unique tracking number and links to track your shipment. Please allow a few hours for the tracking information to be updated on the courier's website. If you have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
For orders received before 4 pm, Monday to Friday, we guarantee same-day shipping, and they will be handed over to Yodel for delivery. If you've chosen next day delivery, you can expect to receive your package the following day (excluding bank holidays). For standard shipping, please anticipate delivery within 2-5 days.
Please be aware that next day shipping is unavailable in Islands and Highlands. While we strive to deliver your parcel as quickly as possible, kindly allow up to 5 days for receipt in these regions.
Options and Charges
We offer all our customers free shipping. However, for orders below £50, we provide standard 2-5 day shipping. If you wish to upgrade to next day delivery, a small charge will apply at checkout. Please review the above-mentioned restrictions regarding next day shipping.
Queries & Assistance
Our track record shows exceptional service in delivering orders promptly and securely. In the rare event that something goes wrong, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and our team will be delighted to assist you.
Returns & Cancellations
You can cancel your order for the Goods at no cost before we dispatch them. Additionally, within 14 days from the date of delivery, you have the option to cancel your order without providing a reason. Please note that personalized or customized Goods cannot be returned.
To initiate a cancellation or return request, please email us at email@example.com. If the goods have already been delivered and you wish to return them, you'll be responsible for the return shipping costs. However, if you have paid a delivery fee for the initial shipment, it will not be refunded. Goods must be returned to us within 14 days of the date you communicated your request to cancel to us.
For us to process your return, the items must be unopened and in their original packaging. For further details, please refer to our Terms and Conditions of Sale.